In addition to recording and touring the world with artists like Amy Lee (Evanescence), Arturo O’Farrill, Leni Stern and Dave Eggar, Amanda Ruzza is very passionate about education.
Ruzza loves to teach students whether beginning or advanced, and she's available to work on a personal one-on-one level with students all around the world over Skype. Lessons are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
- Technique: Slap, Right and Left hand articulation and speed drills.
- Brazilian and Latin Grooves
- Musicianship and stylistic versatility in various genres such as: funk, rock, jazz and R&B.
- Locking in with a drummer and developing a “pocket.”
- Mastering the fingerboard
- Pedals and Gear
- Sight Reading
- Chordal melodies
- Rhythm Training
- Rhythmic Analysis/Metric Modulation/Playing in odd time signatures
- Ear Training
- Writing and developing melodies
- Song analysis and critique
- Small group arrangements
- Rhythm section groove arrangements
For inquiries, contact Sandra Klein: email@example.com